ADA Compliant 36" lane width
Supports security badge integration
- Top lid thickness: 1.5mm
- Cabinet thickness: 1.2mm
- Cabinet dimensions: 1200*200*980mm
- Arm length: 350mm
- Lane width: 350mm (single swing arm); 700mm (double swing arms)
- Arm rotation angle: 180°
- Anti-collision functions
- Drive mode: Brushless DC Electric Motor (24V)
- Input connection: dry contact signal; +12V Level Signal or 12V Pulse Signal, Pulse Wide>100ms, Current>10mA
- Communication interface: TCP/IP
- Flow rate: 40 people/minute (normal open); 25-30 people/minute (normal close).
- Gate opening/closing time: 1-2 seconds
- Boot time: 3 seconds
- Auto-reset time after malfunction: 10 seconds
- Working environment: Indoor, outdoor (avoid direct sunlight)
- Operating temperature: -15℃ to +60℃; RH ≤90%, No condensing
- Break down self-check function and alarm function for easy maintenance and operation.
- The device can be set up by using the built-in keyboard
- Mechanical anti-trap function: When people or objects obstruct the wings, the system will automatically detect and stop; After the default delay, wings will close, with strength ≤2Kg; preventing any injuries
- Alarm system (audible and visual) against unauthorized entries, tailgating, etc.
- Wings locked in closed position to prevent force intrusion until a valid access control signal is received.
- Synchronized and swift gate opening/closing action;
- Time-out closing feature: if no one passes through the turnstile the gate will close after a pre-defined value (default 5 seconds).
- Can set turnstile to be opened or closed by default, to accommodate site requirements.
- Emergency-escape function: In the event of a power failure, wings will automatically open. When power comes back on, wings will automatically close.
- One-way or bi-directional
- Realize remote control and management through computers.
- Available extended functions: tally function, voice prompt.
- This turnstile can easily integrate AATSS with the 3rd party identity card readers through dry contacts for access control
Typical areas of application are: Employee and Visitor Access Control, Time & Attendance Integration, Loss Prevention, Government Facilities, Corporate Lobbies, Buildings, Parks, Railway Terminals and Airports, etc.
Customizable product: All products from Richtech (soft/hardware) can be customized to accommodate different user requirements.